Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Money Hut

From "Happy Meal" banking to "extreme banking".  This is the rest of the story.

My team mate asked me to help him out with an errand to the bank.  I have never been to this particular bank, but it is the bank that our paychecks are sent from not to.  Apparently, we must hand deliver papers to this bank.  They fax these papers to another department of the bank to tell them to transfer our paychecks to our personal bank accounts (the one I set up in the previous post).  
So, we set off for the bank.  I was shocked when we arrived....
 Yes, this is our bank.  I came up with a new ad slogan for it:
"If you can't get to your money, chances are the crooks can't either!"
The inside was just as impressive.  I don't recall seeing a computer anywhere.  Amazing!

No comments: