
I have always wanted a reason to write that. Not owning a dog, I never thought I would see this day. But yet another of my dreams has come true!
I was recently on a trip from St. Pete to Budapest. I had a connecting flight in Milan and, as a result, I had to go through another security check there in the airport.
As I was stepping back into my shoes, I noticed something that is rare at airport security - the inspectors were laughing! It didn't take me long to trace their focus to the security line to the left of mine. Coming out of the x-ray machine was a green tray. On that green tray was a little dog - a yorkie terrier, to be exact. I guess the owner thought that lapdog should be treated like a laptop. She took her doggie out of the carrying case and sent her on through!
2 comments:
But see the good thing is that if it was a yorkie terrorist they would have caught him.
You know dogs were used in WWII. They strapped bombs to them and tied a stick to them that would detonate the bomb when they walked under a truck. Yorkies weren't big enough for that job.... How could you use a yorkie diabolically these days? Thoughts?
Post a Comment